Our ideal candidate is a Civil Engineer who can effectively lead a team on civil engineering projects. Projects include roadway, utility, and site design for public and private clients. The majority of our projects are located in the Greater New Orleans Metro Area.
- Provide technical and professional mentorship to junior team members.
- Oversee the preparation of construction plans and specifications.
- Regularly interface with clients and potential clients.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of project management.
- Plan, design, and oversee construction of private and municipal civil design projects.
- Generate complete construction plans and specifications.
- Collaborate effectively with our in-house team on projects – landscape architects, land surveyors, structural designers.
- Track project financials. Create and send invoices.
- Manage and collaborate with subconsultants on projects.
- Coordinate with clients on all aspects of project execution.
- Analyze engineering data and prepare calculations, drawings, reports, field observations, and required applications to regulatory agencies.
- Generate proposals and fees for civil engineering projects.
- Ability to work well within a team of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3-10 years of professional experience
- Experience serving as responsible in charge of roadway and drainage plans and/or site development plans.
- Must have experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- PE licensure in Louisiana (or ability to obtain within 3 months)
- Experience in stormwater management plan permitting with the City of New Orleans
- Experience designing green infrastructure
- Experience in Coastal Restoration
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life, Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Tax Return Preparation
- Paid Pro-Bono Hours
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Hybrid Work Model
- Amazing co-workers
- Negotiated based on experience.
Interested in speaking with us?
Email your resume to email@example.com