Our ideal candidate is an entry-mid level landscape architect who is easily teachable and will advance into project management. Projects span both private and public, institutional, parks, and various applications of green infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Landscape Architecture
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work cooperatively with project team members from diverse backgrounds in a high-energy working environment.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards learning.
- Ability to adapt and handle multiple projects as needed.
- 2+ years of experience
- Must be able to work in AutoCAD
- Working towards licensure
- Efficiency in the following software:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of green infrastructure and stormwater management
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life, Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Tax Return Preparation
- Paid Pro-Bono Hours
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Hybrid Work Model
- Environment that encourages Professional Development and Networking
- Amazing co-workers
- Negotiated based on experience.
Interested in speaking with us?
Email your resume to email@example.com