Posted 10 months ago
Batture LLC is looking for an experienced and reliable Survey Technician to perform land surveying duties in the field and office for a small land surveying firm in New Orleans. Batture works throughout the Greater New Orleans area and the surrounding Parishes on projects in residential and commercial land development. Ideal candidate will be a hard worker with a professional attitude on the job site and in the office.
- Running a one-man or two-man survey crew while performing boundary, topographic, and construction surveys
- Operating a robotic total-station, GNSS receivers, data collectors, and other related survey equipment
- Processing data from field surveys
- Drafting topographic and boundary surveys
- Complete elevation and benchmark certificates
- Experience working in the office for a land surveying firm utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience using Data Collection Software with a Robotic Total Station and GNSS
- Ability to complete moderate physical activity such as driving stakes with a hammer, carrying equipment, and walking varying distances
- A current, valid driver’s license
- Punctuality is a must
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit below.